Is Your Mississauga Company Struggling Online? Here Are Actionable SEO Techniques Anyone Can Do
How is your SEO going? Many of your potential leads or customers in Mississauga are accessing Google or Bing RIGHT NOW on either their PCs or phones. Will they be able to find your site?
Search engine optimization will never go away. It will evolve and integrate as technology changes, but it will always be essential for internet marketing. No matter what kind of business you run, or what niche or industry you’re part of, you will need to perform SEO.
If you’re struggling, as many companies and professionals do, just take matters into your own hands with these actionable techniques:
– Discover new keywords on forums and social networking sites such as Reddit. There are discussions out there dedicated to any subject imaginable. All it takes is a bit of scanning to find some untapped keywords that your competitors haven’t yet used.
– Write some benefits-focused content. There are way too many “top 10 lists” out there. While this is fine for hobby-based websites and blogs, it’s not the best type of content for businesses. When people read your content, they will want to know what’s in it for them. Why should they take the time to read the content unless you give them a reason to do so? Inform them of the positive outcome they can expect if they visit your site and perform the call to action.
– If you’re doing video marketing, you can turn the descriptions of each video into mini-blog posts. Don’t just spam keywords or write a vague sentence. Search engines can’t watch or listen to videos, so they rely on the text, tags and comments surrounding the videos. Consider this as an opportunity to write a bit of content. Include a long-tail keyword or two. You don’t want to make it too long or too short. Keep the description around 150-200 words.
– If you haven’t yet done so, create and verify social media accounts for your business. Consumers are far more likely to trust a business if it’s verified. Verification of social media accounts also makes it easier for you to increase brand awareness.
– Make sure you always interact with people who engage your content via social media. Tools are available to help you keep track of your content’s shares on social media channels. Acknowledge each share by leaving comments or simply giving thanks. It only takes a couple of minutes a day to do this tactic, and it’s one of the best things you can do for SEO.
– Try to build positive relationships with other bloggers. This is important not just for backlinks, but because it helps to improve your own brand awareness. Plus, it’s always a good thing to make friends with other people involved in your niche – don’t view them all as competitors. All you have to do is read content on relevant high-authority blogs and sites and leave valuable comments. Make sure your comments are well-written. As you begin to build relationships, you will start earning more quality backlinks. You may even get guest blogging opportunities on popular blogs.
You don’t have to rely on an SEO firm in Mississauga to handle everything for you. There are many things you can do yourself, starting today.