As a leading digital agency in Canada, Nova Solutions specializes in Magento eCommerce solutions for its clients. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will proactively identify and research new business opportunities and effectively manage client relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, and contract execution.
- You will generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings
- You are experienced in calling on senior-level executives
- You have managed complex sales-cycles
- You will build and manage sales pipelines
- You will work with Magento partner organization to build and close sales through channel partners
- Utilize your existing relationships to open doors to generate revenue
- Responsible for communication of digital account progress across the team.
- Analyze key performance metrics and recommend tactics for improvement
- Drive campaign performance to exceed client goals
- Review and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Ability to work within several industry verticals: Wholesale, Ecommerce, B2B, Retail, Wholesale and Big Box.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of client services/agency experience working in online marketing, and more specifically search engine marketing
- Tactical experience working within ecommerce platforms – Big Commerce, Shopify, Magento, Sales Force, etc.
- Web Analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- Strong math and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter, effective in start-up environment
- Project management and UX design experience
- Detailed-oriented, deadline-focused
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills are a plus
- Sense of urgency
- Social media marketing, a plus
We provide digital sales executives with state-of-the-art training, a great work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package to include:Base salary + generous commission structure.Opportunities to earn over $100K annually. Fully paid, state of the art sales training (initial and ongoing).Company provided laptop, iPad, BYOD mobile devices with company reimbursement and car allowances.Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. 401k plan w/ company match. Paid time off and holidays. Award Trips Opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 3 years
- Consulting: 3 years
- Project Management: 3 years
Latest posts by Shamil Shamilov (see all)
- Weekend Algorithm Ranking Shift by Google Confirmed as “Core Update” – March 13, 2018
- Google Makes Recent Changes to Provide Locally Relevant Search Results – November 10, 2017
- Google Rolling Out The New Rounded Search Results Layout – November 6, 2017