Effective Marketing Strategies Don’t Only Focus On SEO Effective Marketing...
When done correctly, SEO can increase not only your traffic, but your conversion rate as well. If you are interested in SEO services, your ideal company is one that will help tie your search engine optimization to your company’s revenue.
Even, if your site appears on the front page of search results and you get organic traffic, your SEO efforts are still not wholly successful unless people are actually performing the action you want them to. Actions may include things such as making a purchase or signing up for your mailing list. If this is what you are experiencing, there is obviously a disconnect and you must figure out what it is in order to increase your revenue.
Here are some ways to combine SEO with conversion rate optimization (CRO):
– Put as much focus on a single product or service per page as possible. This way, your own products/services won’t be competing against each other. You won’t confuse the search engines about what each page is specifically about.
– When analyzing your traffic reports, look at what each individual visitor is doing. You will get some idea of what you might be doing wrong. There are tools available that will identify how each user has interacted with your site, where they came from, and what they did while they were at your site. For example, if a visitor looks at multiple web pages in a single session but does not buy anything, it could mean that he or she was looking for something specific but couldn’t find it. This might give you some insight about what improvements you should be making for both SEO and CRO. Try to understand visitor intent.
– Are you giving your visitors the opportunity to call you or contact you via live chat? If not, then you should. If you are, then make sure you’re giving them enough attention. Always respond to messages and questions quickly and politely. When visitors call you, make sure that somebody is on the line to ANSWER them, whether it’s you or a representative of your company that speaks English clearly. An SEO strategy is no good if you are not giving visitors the chance to further inquire about your products and services.
– The path from the search engine results to conversion should be a simple one. Make it easy for visitors to find exactly what they are looking from the second they click to visit your site on Google’s results page. There should be an obvious call to action that leads visitors to the very next step. A user-friendly site that is easy to navigate not only increases sales, it also plays an important role in search engine rankings.
– Make sure the actions generated from your site are integrated with your CRM system. Whenever somebody submits their email for any reason, link it automatically to any existing contacts with that same address (if there are any). This will give you an idea of what types of inquiries are likely to lead in sales.
When working with a company that offers SEO services, make sure they understand both your search engine goals and your sales goals. Build a strategy that combines them together.