As a leading digital agency in Canada, Nova Solutions specializes in Internet Marketing solutions for its clients. We offer flexible, scalable marketing solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their websites.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE INTERNET MARKETING FIELD AS A SALES/CONSULTANT
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– You will proactively identify and research new business opportunities and effectively manage client relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, and contract execution.
– You will generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings
– You are experienced in calling on senior-level executives
– You have managed complex sales-cycles
– You will build and manage sales pipelines
– Utilize your existing relationships to open doors to generate revenue
– Responsible for communication of digital account progress across the team.
– Analyze key performance metrics and recommend tactics for improvement
– Drive campaign performance to exceed client goals
– Review and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
– Follow up on provided leads, present value proposition, and close business.
Preferred Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree
– 3-5 years of client services/agency experience working in online marketing, and more specifically search engine marketing
– Tactical experience working within WordPress, SEO, Paid Search etc.
– Web Analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
– Strong math and analytical skills
– High attention to detail
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Self-starter, effective in start-up environment
– Project management experience
– Detailed-oriented, deadline-focused
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
– Presentation skills are a plus
– Sense of urgency
– Social media marketing, a plus
– We provide digital sales executives with state-of-the-art training, a great work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
– Marketing Sales: 3 years (Required)
– Bachelor’s Degree (Required)