– Expert level knowledge of the entire Organic search results page for Google including the Maps engine.
– Technical understanding of both On and Off Page SEO techniques.
– Provide expert technical instruction to support staff and technical team.
– HTML and coding experience.
– Expert level knowledge of Google My Business (GMB)
– Knowledge of local listing services and platforms that extend the reach of SMB and franchises
– Detailed participation in client and staff meetings
Desired Skills And Experience
– Detailed knowledge and experience applying White Hat SEO techniques for various sized corporate clients
– Significant Google and Bing Webmaster tools experience
– Use of AHREFS or similar backlink reporting tools
– Use of ranking tools for reporting SERP
– Able to navigate Search Engine Optimization in WordPress, HTML and LAMP environments
– Strong communication and fluent in English
– Strong interest in research
– Detail oriented and process-driven
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to research and write content for the web, presentation decks, internal documents
– Passion for SEO and internet marketing
– Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
– Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
– High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
– Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills Professional
Skills & Qualifications:
– 2-5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture
– Experience working with popular SEO-industry tools (Google Keyword Planner, AWR Cloud, Botify, Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog etc.) Experience working with Content Management System (CMS) and building/administering content in CMS environments
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
– SEO: 2 years (Required)
– Agency: 1 year (Preferred)